Crispy Choco-Chip Peanut Butter Cookies1 large egg
1/4-cup cane sugar & 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1-cup peanut butte
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In large bowl, beat egg. Mix in sugars and peanut butter and combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls and place 2-inches apart on 2 ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball 2x with fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
Recipe by MealPlanMaven.com